Online tickets purchased on the day of your visit will be the same price as tickets purchased on the gate.
Online prices are cheaper when you buy a day or more ahead of your planned visit. Our pricing allows you to choose the day and price that suits you best.
Select a date/ticket type from the calendar below:
We are a registered conservation and education charity and we help protect endangered animals in the UK and around the world.
Please consider adding a small donation to your order as this allows us to claim Gift Aid.
It means we receive an extra 25p for every pound you spend, at no extra cost to you and it makes a huge difference for us and our animals.
A voluntary donation of 10% will help support our conservation efforts in the UK and around the world, including the rescue, rehabilitation and release of African penguin chicks on the Cape of South Africa.
When you donate, your whole purchase is eligible for Gift Aid, meaning we can claim an extra 25% on the entire transaction and you will be contributing more to conservation projects at no additional cost to you.
Please add to basket with a voluntary donation and we can save wildlife together.
We will email you a ticket reference number. When you arrive, let our admissions team know what your reference number is. There is no need to print out the email, you can show it on your phone or just make a note of the reference number.
Please note - admission tickets are non-refundable.
- Adult is classed as aged 19-64 years inclusive.
- Child is classed as aged 2-14 years inclusive.
- Concessions apply for those aged between 15-18 years old inclusive, students (valid student ID must be shown), senior citizens aged 65 or over.
- Children aged under 2 years are free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult/concession.
- Disabled adults or children can bring one carer with them free of charge when they pay full adult/child price. Evidence of eligibility will be requested, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper.
Individual, concession and group
By car, train, bus or bike
Ethical and sustainable food
Adopt your favourite Zoo animal
Unique experiences at the Zoo.