- We advise you to book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A limited number of tickets are available at timeslots each day and we ask you to bring your booking confirmation number and show this to the team at admissions.
- If you are a Member, Corporate Member or Dual Member we advise you to also book your timed entry slot online and bring your Membership Card or Annual Pass.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee entry if you do not prebook your timeslot.
- As part of the Government Test and Trace initiative, we are encouraging every visitor over the age of 16 to provide their individual contact details. Visitors can either scan the official NHS QR code on arrival or complete a form.
-The Government 'expects and recommends' face coverings to be worn in certain circumstances including where you come into contact with people you don't normally meet in enclosed spaces. We therefore advise visitors to wear a face covering in all indoor spaces (unless exempt). This includes animal houses, through-ways and toilets as well as our retail and admission buildings.
-We are also asking visitors to wear face coverings in the Bat Walkthrough.
-We continue to reopen areas wherever possible, so please also check our Updates Page for all the latest news.
-Please be aware that our animal houses close at 5pm, unless stated otherwise on our Updates Page.
- We advise you to book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee entry if you do not prebook your timeslot.
- You MUST bring your valid Membership card and booking reference with you to verify your ticket on arrival at Bristol Zoo. If you are not a Member, please click here.
- Please select your tickets with care, as unfortunately, corrections cannot be made on the day of your visit and you will be respectfully turned away.
- For Dual Members or Corporate Members, please click here and select the correct ticket type.
- All visitors must adhere to our Site Rules.
-Guest Adult is classed as aged 15 and over.
-Guest Child is classed as aged 2-14 years inclusive.
-Children aged under 2 years are free of charge and their ticket must be booked in advance.
-All children must be accompanied by an adult.
-Disabled adults or children can bring one carer with them free of charge when they pay full adult/child price. This ticket must be booked in advance. Evidence of eligibility will be requested, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper.
Individual, concession and group
By car, train, bus or bike
Ethical and sustainable food
Adopt your favourite Zoo animal
Unique experiences at the Zoo.