· All ticket holders in this booking must enter the trail together.
· Please join the queue to enter the trail on or just before your entry time.
· Children 16 and under are to be accompanied by an adult while enjoying the event.
· Tickets booked are non-transferable.
· Tickets booked are non-refundable (except in the event of cancellation or unless Secure My Booking has been purchased at the time of booking).
· The trail is outside on pathways through woods with slopes in some areas that are not suitable for wheelchairs or mobility scooters. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss options for visiting if you have limited mobility.
Secure My Booking
Protect your order from the unexpected for just £1.50 per ticket. Our ticket refund protection allows you to recover 100% of the paid ticket price (including all transaction fees). With refund protection, you can apply for a refund in the event of: Accident, injury, or illness including COVID-19, Severe weather preventing travel to the venue,
Travel delays due to breakdown or public transit failures, plus much more!
For full terms & conditions please see: https://securemybooking.com/terms/uk/
This option is provided by a third party and is available when tickets are purchased.
One free carer ticket is available per deaf or disabled ticket holder when showing a valid ID. Please see our full terms and conditions for a list of acceptable forms of evidence to be shown upon scanning your e-ticket below.
The transaction fee covers the cost of processing your order. The transaction fee applies per order not per ticket.
If you purchase six tickets, you only pay one transaction fee.