We are delighted to announce that Wild Place Project will reopen to visitors on Monday 12 April.
We will be in contact with those visitors who have already booked tickets.
- Please book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A strictly limited number of tickets are available each day to ensure that everyone has the space to enjoy Wild Place Project safely. Bring your booking confirmation number and show this to the team at admissions.
- Please make sure you are following up-to-date Government guidance on meeting up with friends and family, including the 'Rule of 6' and any relevant travel restrictions. Please refer to the Government guidance for more information and any exemptions.
- A one-way system is in place to aid social distancing so please check our map for more information.
- As part of the Government Test and Trace initiative, every visitor over the age of 16 will be asked to provide their individual contact details. Visitors can either scan the official NHS QR code on arrival or complete a form. We advise where possible completing the form ahead of your visit. Please click here.
- In line with Government guidance, you MUST wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces (unless exempt by law). This includes through-ways and toilets as well as our retail building. Please remember to bring your face covering with you as there are places along the one-way route that are enclosed, where there is no alternative route available.
- Some areas, including some play equipment and our indoor animal houses remain closed. These closures are in place due to Government restrictions or because social distancing is not currently possible. Please see our updates page for more information.
- In line with Government guidelines, we will only be offering takeaway food at this time and please be aware that undercover seating is very limited.
- All visits must be booked online, in advance. This includes additional guests. Please do not arrive at the park without a timed ticket slot as you will be turned away.
-You MUST bring your Annual Pass and booking reference with you to verify your ticket on arrival at Wild Place Project. If you are not an Annual Pass Holder, please click here.
- Please select your ticket with care, as unfortunately corrections cannot be made on the day of your visit and you will be respectfully turned away.
-For Dual Members or Corporate Members, please click here and select the correct ticket type.
-All visitors must adhere to our Site Rules.
-Some areas remain closed, please see our Updates Page for more details.
-Adult is classed as aged 15 and over
-Child is classed as aged 2-14 years inclusive.
-Children aged under 2 years are free of charge and their ticket must be booked in advance. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
-Disabled adults or children can bring one carer with them free of charge when they pay full adult/child price. This ticket must be booked in advance. Evidence of eligibility will be requested, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper.