- We advise you to book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A limited number of tickets are available at timeslots each day and we ask you to bring your booking confirmation number and show this to the team at admissions.
- If you are an Annual Pass Holder, Corporate Member or Dual Member we advise you to also book your timed entry slot online and bring your Membership Card or Annual Pass.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee entry if you do not prebook your timeslot.
- The government suggests wearing a face covering in all indoor spaces where you come into contact with people you don't normally meet. We therefore advise visitors to wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces (unless exempt). This includes animal houses, toilets and our retail building. We also advise visitors to wear a face covering in some outdoor animal walkthroughs where we feel there may be a risk of infection to our animals.
- We advise you to book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee entry if you do not prebook your timeslot.
-You MUST bring your Annual Pass and booking reference with you to verify your ticket on arrival at Wild Place Project. If you are not an Annual Pass Holder, please click here.
- Please select your ticket with care, as unfortunately corrections cannot be made on the day of your visit and you will be respectfully turned away.
-For Dual Members or Corporate Members, please click here and select the correct ticket type.
-All visitors must adhere to our Site Rules.
-Some areas remain closed, please see our Updates Page for more details.
-Adult is classed as aged 15 and over
-Child is classed as aged 2-14 years inclusive.
-Children aged under 2 years are free of charge and their ticket must be booked in advance. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
-Disabled adults or children can bring one carer with them free of charge when they pay full adult/child price. This ticket must be booked in advance. Evidence of eligibility will be requested, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper.