We will be in contact with those visitors who have already booked tickets.
- We advise you to book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A limited number of tickets are available at timeslots each day and we ask you to bring your booking confirmation number and show this to the team at admissions.
- If you are an Annual Pass Holder, Corporate Member or Dual Member we advise you to also book your timed entry slot online and bring your Membership Card or Annual Pass.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee entry if you do not prebook your timeslot.
- The government suggests wearing a face covering in all indoor spaces where you come into contact with people you don't normally meet. We therefore advise visitors to wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces (unless exempt). This includes animal houses, toilets and our retail building. We also advise visitors to wear a face covering in some outdoor animal walkthroughs where we feel there may be a risk of infection to our animals.
- We advise you to book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee entry if you do not prebook your timeslot.
- Please ensure you enter the appropriate discount code. This will have been sent to the person who administers the scheme on your company's behalf. This is very important as mistakes cannot be rectified after booking and we are unable to provide refunds.
- You MUST bring your valid Corporate Members card/staff ID and booking reference with you to verify your ticket on arrival at Wild Place Project. If you are not a Corporate Member please click here.
- Please select your ticket with care, as unfortunately corrections cannot be made on the day of your visit and you will be respectfully turned away.
- For Dual Members or Annual Pass Holders, please click here and select the correct ticket type.
- All visitors must adhere to our Site Rules.
-Adult is classed as aged 15 and over
-Child is classed as aged 2-14 years inclusive.
-Please note that Corporate Members may bring up to 4 guests in total, using their discount code, per visit.
-Children aged under 2 years are free of charge and their ticket must be booked in advance. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
-Disabled adults or children can bring one carer with them free of charge when they pay full adult/child price. This ticket must be booked in advance. Evidence of eligibility will be requested, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper.