- We advise you to book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. A limited number of tickets are available at timeslots each day and we ask you to bring your booking confirmation number and show this to the team at admissions.
- If you are an Annual Pass Holder, Corporate Member or Dual Member we advise you to also book your timed entry slot online and bring your Membership Card or Annual Pass.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee entry if you do not prebook your timeslot.
- The government suggests wearing a face covering in all indoor spaces where you come into contact with people you don't normally meet. We therefore advise visitors to wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces (unless exempt). This includes animal houses, toilets and our retail building. We also advise visitors to wear a face covering in some outdoor animal walkthroughs where we feel there may be a risk of infection to our animals.
- We advise you to book your tickets on our website, in advance of your visit. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee entry if you do not prebook your timeslot.
- If you have a discount ticket or complimentary ticket, please read our FAQs.
- Please select your ticket with care, as unfortunately corrections cannot be made on the day of your visit and you will be respectfully turned away.
-For Annual Pass, Dual Members or Corporate Members, please click here and select the correct ticket type.
-All visitors must adhere to our Site Rules.
-Adult is classed as aged 15 and over
-Child is classed as aged 2-14 years inclusive.
-Children aged under 2 years are free of charge and their ticket must be booked in advance. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
-Disabled adults or children can bring one carer with them free of charge when they pay full adult/child price. This ticket must be booked in advance. Evidence of eligibility will be requested, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper.