The More the Merrier
Tour the house with one of our expert guides. Learn about the founding of Maryland, the history of the four families related by blood or marriage who owned Kiplin Hall, and some Royal connections.
For group bookings you will need to contact us in advance of your visit.
Accessibility at Kiplin
· Free admission for carer of visitor with disabilities
· Wheelchair access to ground floor rooms and gardens
· Accessible toilets
· Assistance dogs welcome
· Information folder with photographs of upper floors
· Large print information sheets
· Partial access to woodland and lakeside walks
· Parking close to the front of the Hall